Wednesday 21 December 2022

THE PAPER SHELTER CHRISTMAS BREAK CHALLENGE: ANYTHING GOES


Good Morning lovely crafters!


This is our last challenge for 2022!

Our theme for this special challenge is
ANYTHING GOES


This sweet image is called Daisies on my Hat.  

I have coloured the image with Copics and used a My Favourite Things stamp for the paving she's standing on.  I have then framed her with a Spellbinders die cut.

My papers are from a favourite old paper pack by First Edition, called Desert Blooms.  I've used another Spellbinders die set to shape the papers. and a Poppy Crafts die for the heart.

The lace is 49 and Market and the ribbon is Offray.  I've added Prima flowers and Echo Park enamel dots.







Up for grabs at The Paper Shelter this week is our usual fantastic prize!  Our winner will win a $30 store voucher if you've used a Paper Shelter product on your entry (you could choose the pre-coloured image, the black and white digi, or the digital paper that comes in the set), or 3 digis of your choice, if you've used another brand.  You can enter the challenge up to 3 times, provided you've used a Paper Shelter product on at least one of them.

Thanks for popping in to see my card!  May you have a blessed Christmas, and may 2023 be a good year for us all.

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Colour Crazy Challenge Week 50: Anything Hand Coloured

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #196: Anything Goes
Pattie's Creations Challenge 201: Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda, a wonderful card the girl looks ready for a Summer walk! I Love all the pretty lacy layers you have added, thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!