Friday 3 February 2023

KITTY LOVE


 This beautiful image by Krista Smith is so perfect for a card for my daughter.  The image is called Cats, Coffee and Journals.  


I have coloured the image with Copics and cut it out to fit into the frame, which along with my paper and the sentiment tag, comes from the Heartfelt Creations Classic Sunflower Collection.  I didn't want to lose any more of the sunflower paper, so I decided to only add a little Offray ribbon bow and a few Bo Bunny enamel dots.

I've also added tiny nail art stickers to create the 'tattoo' on her arm.



Thanks so much for popping in for a look!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


5 comments:

  1. Beautifully colored composition, Linda! Thank you for sharing your charming creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck and Happy New Year!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful combination of elements, and such lovely coloring! So happy I got to see your creation at Jan’s Digi Stamp Challenges . Thanks for the inspiration, and I hope to see more of your designs soon.
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beuatiful papers to showcase this cutie and her little cats. Gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, Linda, what fabulous coloring on that darling image! Great paper choices, too.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us in our "Anything Goes" challenge at QKR Stampede. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this looks fabulous.
    Thank you for joining our challenge.

    -xiss- Renate.
    (DT Papercarft Challenges)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!