Tuesday 7 February 2023

PASSION FOR MARKERS CHALLENGE #676: ADD A HEART

 


Our lovely Elaine has chosen our theme at Passion for Markers this week:

ADD A HEART

Up for grabs this week, we have 2 Digi images from our sponsor



I've used LeAnn and Byron Valentine on my card.  I've coloured the image with Copics, using the following colours:

Skin: E04; E11; E21; E00; E000
Her Eyes & the Greenery on the Roses: YG67; YG63; YG61
His Eyes: E25; E23; E21
Her Hair: E79; E77; E74; E71
His Hair: E49; E47; E44; E43
Red: R89; R29; R27; R24; R22
Black: N9; N7; N5; N3
Roses Packaging: E44; E43; E42; E41
Ground: W7; W6; W5; W4
Background: W2

My papers are from the Echo Park Cupid & Co paper pack, and I've added two stickers from the same collection - the XO tag and the camera.  My flowers are I Am Roses, and the all important added hearts are no-name stickers from my stash.





There are wonderful inspiration projects to see on the challenge blog, so be sure to pop over for a look.

Thanks for being here to see mine!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

LeAnn's World 101 Challenge #59: Anything Goes (Last challenge 😢)
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2305: Anything Goes
World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #1: Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Linda, what a beautiful Valentine card. It's so precious! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful colouring....
    Hello, I just want to let you know that the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge has a new name and blog address. You can find it here. Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
    We hope to see you there.
    ~ Asha DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Gorgeous card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEANN'S WORLD 101 challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!