Wednesday 15 March 2023

THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE #545: ADD A TAG


Good Morning lovely crafters!


Our theme at The Paper Shelter this week is
ADD A TAG



I've used Tuxedo Always Works on my card.  Isn't she fabulous!
Her background was inked using a Woodware stencil and Distress Ink.

My papers are from the DCWV Dark Fairytale paper pack.  I've used a Tim Holt die for the tag and tied it off with a velvet Tim Hiltz ribbon.

I've also used dies for my sentiment (Creative Expressions), and the doily (Die'sire).  My flowers are a mix of Green Tara, 49 and Market, and Prima.  There's also a strip of webbing, and I've finished off with a few Studio Light pearls.







Up for grabs at The Paper Shelter this week is our usual fantastic prize!  Our winner will win a $30 store voucher if you've used a Paper Shelter product on your entry (you could choose the pre-coloured image, the black and white digi, or the digital paper that comes in the set), or 3 digis of your choice, if you've used another brand.  You can enter the challenge up to 3 times, provided you've used a Paper Shelter product on at least one of them.

Thanks for popping in!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Morgan's ArtWorld Challenge #3: Anything Goes

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2310: Anything Goes
Gem of a Challenge Week 5: Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Isn't she just gorgeous in her fancy tax?! I so wish I could colour like you :-) Beautifully done, my friend. Love the pretty papers you used for all your layers, and the beautiful floral embellies. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just stunning, Linda. Your colouring is marvelous, and your embellies are perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda, Your card is absolutely gorgeous.
    I love design of card and all details you have used here.
    Have a Wonderful day!
    Maritza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable image and card! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Linda! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld.
    ~ Judy CT

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fancy!!!! I love it! the colors and all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful . Thank you for participating in the challenge at Morgan's Artworld. Greetings Helma DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!