Wednesday 5 July 2023

THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE #561: LAYER IT UP


Good Morning lovely crafters!


Our theme at The Paper Shelter this week is:
LAYER IT UP


I couldn't resist colouring up this gorgeous newer image, called Contemplating Butterflies.  She's been coloured with Copics, and I used a Poppy Crafts stitched rectangle die to cut her out.  I used another die from the set, one size up, for the paper behind the image, which comes from the Maja Design Street Cafe paper pack.

The rest of my papers come from the Jeanine's Art Humming Bees paper pack.

I've added a strip of Prima lace, and a Prima lace bow, which is actually part of a lacy ribbon of bows.  My flowers are a mix of 49 and Market, Little Birdie and I Am Roses, with Vivaldi blossoms.

I've finished off with a little heart charm and three little heart gems that have been in my stash for years.






Up for grabs at The Paper Shelter this week is our usual fantastic prize!  Our winner will win a $30 store voucher if you've used a Paper Shelter product on your entry (you could choose the pre-coloured image, the black and white digi, or the digital paper that comes in the set), or 3 digis of your choice, if you've used another brand.  You can enter the challenge up to 3 times, provided you've used a Paper Shelter product on at least one of them.

Thanks for popping in!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

A Perfect Time to Craft Challenge #7: Anything Goes
Your Scrapbook Place July Challenge: Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #113: Anything Goes


2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card, Linda. Love all the pretty layers and the wonderful details. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Es una tarjeta preciosa!
    Gracias por unirte a The Corrosive Challenge (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!