Tuesday 29 August 2023

PASSION FOR MARKERS CHALLENGE #705: FEMININE

 

Good Morning lovely crafters!  


Our lovely Kitty has chosen your theme this week.  She'd like to see a 
FEMININE
project this week.

Up for grabs this week, we have 2 digi images from our generous sponsor



I've used Briannah on my card.

I've coloured the image with Copics and then used a Poppy Crafts die to frame her.

My papers are from the DCWV Blush paper pack.  I've distressed the edges, but decided not to then ink them, to add a bit of softness to my card.

My flowers are 49 and Market and I Am Roses.  The pretty little jewel is Prima.  I've threaded a white ribbon through it and tied off the ends at the edge of the card.  




I've had a LOT on my plate recently, and this card, which is actually really simple, took me weeks to finish.  I think I sat at my desk and worked on it, in about ten instalments.  I'm happy with how it turned out though.

Be sure to pop over to see what the rest of the team have created to get your FEMININE ideas kicked off this week.

Thanks for popping in!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Gem of a Challenge Week 17: Anything Goes
Pattie's Creations Challenge 209: Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #212: Anything Goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2334: Anything Goes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!