Wednesday 30 August 2023

THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE #565: ADD A SENTIMENT


Good Morning lovely crafters!


Our theme at The Paper Shelter this week is:
ADD A SENTIMENT


I've chosen Magical Light for my card.  I've coloured the image with Copics and then inked a background for her using Distress Inks and a My Favourite Things stencil.

My paper is from the Stamperia Oh là là! paper pack.  I've added 3 metal charms from my stash and a sheer ribbon.  My flowers and butterfly are a mix of Prima and 49 and Market.

I've used a Bo Bunny die to cut out the sentiment.










Up for grabs at The Paper Shelter this week is our usual fantastic prize!  Our winner will win a $30 store voucher if you've used a Paper Shelter product on your entry (you could choose the pre-coloured image, the black and white digi, or the digital paper that comes in the set), or 3 digis of your choice, if you've used another brand.  You can enter the challenge up to 3 times, provided you've used a Paper Shelter product on at least one of them.

Thanks for popping in!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Jan's Digi Stamps August Challenge: Anything Goes
Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge #8: Anything Goes



5 comments:

  1. Great image and fantastic coloring! Thanks for linking up at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully embellished card Linda. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring, Linda! It makes me ready for a trip to NOLA. Thank you for sharing your beautiful composition with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Hope you will join us again!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty!! Love the image and the layout! Well done!! Thanks for sharing with us at Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge this month!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your details and lovely design is simply amazing, Linda! And, of course, your colouring is fabulous. I love your beautiful card. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!