Tuesday 21 November 2023

PASSION FOR MARKERS CHALLENGE #717: WINTER

 

Good Morning everyone!


Our lovely Kitty has chosen our theme for the week.  She'd like to see your
WINTER
creations.

Up for grabs, we have 3 digi images from our generous sponsor



I've chosen Victorian Winter Emily for my card.  

I have coloured the image with Copics, and inked the edges.  My papers are from the Ciao Bella Frozen Roses paper pack.  I've distressed the paper edges.

The sentiment tag is a chipboard sticker by Echo Park, and the glittery snowflakes are Little Birdie.



Be sure to pop over to the challenge blog to see how the rest of the team have interpreted this week's theme.

Thanks for popping in to see mine!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge Week 46: Anything Goes
A Perfect Time to Craft Challenge #11: Anything Goes
Pattie's Creations Challenge 212: Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully coloured and a really great card.

    Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!