Wednesday 22 November 2023

THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE #577: ALL ABOUT FAMILY


Good Morning lovely crafters!


Our theme at The Paper Shelter this week is:
ALL ABOUT FAMILY


I've decided to make a Christmas card for Gran, using Grandma's Christmas Tales.  

I've coloured the image with Copics.

My papers are from the Carta Bella Letters to Santa paper pack.  I've included two laser cuts, by Scrapaholics, and I've sprayed them both with white Gesso, and then added a few Simple Stories enamel dots.

  I've also included a strip of Birch Creative lace, and flowers by Prima and Petaloo.







Up for grabs at The Paper Shelter this week is our usual fantastic prize!  Our winner will win a $30 store voucher if you've used a Paper Shelter product on your entry (you could choose the pre-coloured image, the black and white digi, or the digital paper that comes in the set), or 3 digis of your choice, if you've used another brand.  You can enter the challenge up to 3 times, provided you've used a Paper Shelter product on at least one of them.

Thanks for popping in!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Gem of a Challenge Week 23: Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #218: Anything Goes
Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge #11: Anything Goes


1 comment:

  1. I loved admiring your lovely details, Linda! Love the colour combo also. Such a stunning card. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!