Tuesday 13 February 2024

PASSION FOR MARKERS CHALLENGE #726: ADD SOME SPARKLE


Good Morning crafty friends.



Our theme this week has been chosen by our lovely Elaine.  She would like you to 
ADD SOME SPARKLE

Our generous sponsor this week has £10 up for grabs to spend in the store




I've used one of the gorgeous new releases called Bunny's Bike, which comes with the sentiment.  I've coloured the image with Copics and used a Craft Emotions die to frame it.

I decided to add sparkle to my project, in my paper.  All my papers come from the First Edition Spring Drop paper pack, and if you look at the close-up pics, you'll see that the background paper is covered with glitter.

The cute carrots and adorable little bee are from the same paper pack.

I've added a Jenni B ribbon, and one American Crafts pearl, and one American Crafts enamel dot.




Be sure to pop over to the challenge blog to see other sparkly creations.

Thanks for visiting!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2406: Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Linda, I do love me some bunnies and puns! Thank you for entering this adorable card at Pammie's Inky Pinkies.
    Karen, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest little bunny riding his bike! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!