Wednesday 31 January 2024

THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE #581: SOMETHING BEGINNING WITH F


Good Morning lovely crafters!


Our theme at The Paper Shelter this week is:
SOMETHING BEGINNING WITH F



I've gone with FLOWERS and chosen an image from the Flowers pdf Colouring Book.

I love making cards without any sentiments, so that I can choose later what occasion I want to use it for.  I have Mother's Day in my head for this one.

I have coloured the image with Copics and inked the edges.  

My paper is from the Stamperia Ceremony paper pack.  I've added a Celebr8 laser cut and a few Pink Fresh Studio enamel dots.  




Up for grabs at The Paper Shelter this week is our usual fantastic prize!  Our winner will win a $30 store voucher if you've used a Paper Shelter product on your entry (you could choose the pre-coloured image, the black and white digi, or the digital paper that comes in the set), or 3 digis of your choice, if you've used another brand.  You can enter the challenge up to 3 times, provided you've used a Paper Shelter product on at least one of them.

Thanks for popping in!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Gem of a Challenge Week 2: Anything Goes


5 comments:

  1. So Beautiful.... love the coloring on your flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful vase of flowers and the background compliments it wonderfully. I like that you add your sentiments later, very flexible! Thanks for playing along with Papercraft Challenges. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda your card is fabulous, and your colouring is amazing as always.
    Hugs
    Maritza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Linda, what a beautiful floral arrangement! The colours are lovely and your colouring superb!
    Hugs,
    ~ Lena ~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!