Tuesday 12 March 2024

PASSION FOR MARKERS CHALLENGE #730: SHAPED CARD

 
We have a fun new challenge ready to go on the blog this week, and our lovely Kitty has chosen your theme.  She'd like to see SHAPED CARDS this week.


Up for grabs, we have 3 digi images from our generous sponsor


I've been having lots of fun colouring flowers recently, so I chose Tulips for my card.  

I created the background card on my Cameo which also allowed me to cut my papers perfectly.  My papers are from the Poppy Crafts Purple Brilliance paper pack.

I've coloured the image with Copics and used a Poppy Crafts die to cut it out.  The sentiment is a Creative Expressions stamp.  All I've added to the card are 3 little American Crafts pearls.




Circles are definitely an easy way to produce a shaped card, but there are so many great ideas available, especially if you're using a Cricut or Cameo to cut them out for you.  For more ideas, be sure to check our what the rest of the team have created this week.

Thanks for visiting today!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #225: Anything Goes
I Love ProMarkers Challenge #554: Anything Goes + Love
Crafty Catz Challenge #667: Anything Goes + Monochrome
Gem of a Challenge Week 5: Anything Goes


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. love the flowers, shape, papers, embellishments and just sweet card. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully coloured and put together - great card.

    Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tulip card, great for spring. Love the colors and shape and lovely sentiment. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Sheepski Designs and best of luck with your entry.
    Granne DT for https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!