Tuesday 19 December 2017

PASSION FOR PROMARKERS CHALLENGE #424: MEGA CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE REMINDER






It is our MEGA CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE at Passion for Promarkers, and there are HEAPS of prizes up for grabs!

WARNING!! THIS IS A LONG POST WITH LOTS OF PHOTOGRAPHS!!


First what you need to know about the challenge:
The theme Denise has chosen for our MEGA CHRISTMAS challenge is: 
ADD A SENTIMENT, 
and the challenge runs for a whole month - until the 2nd of January 2018.  We have a limit of 3 entries per person.  Most importantly, there are super prizes up for grabs!

7 images ($21 voucher)
£10 voucher
$12 voucher
£15 voucher
$12 voucher
3 digi images
1 digi image
€10 voucher
1 stamp set (must be in stock)
How fantastic are these prizes!!! 

Now for the details about my card.  The word MEGA got into my head, and I decided I wanted to create a little more than a card.  I wanted to make a nativity scene, but realised I didn't have any nativity-style digis to work with, so I made a not-nativity Christmas scene!

I have used 4 Polkadoodles digis from the Winnie White Christmas collection, and coloured them with ProMarkers. I added pearls and pom poms.  The sentiment is also from the Winnie White Christmas collection.  





Next I made a box for them to go into, and added paper from the First Edition Christmas Promise pack.  I glued cotton wool ripple to the bottom with double sided tape.



I then placed everything into the ripples:  Large trees and reindeers were cut on the Cricut (Christmas Cartridge), the small trees were cut using Poppy Crafts dies; and the mice are Dress It Up buttons







And just to show you the chaotic process (I think I used every ProMarker I have!):



Well I hope you have a lot of fun participating our Mega Challenge!  I've loved seeing what you've created so far, and I'm looking forward to seeing what the rest of our Mega Month produces!  You can enter here, and while you're there, you can check out what the rest of the Design Team have created for your inspiration.

Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas!!

Linda


I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #316: Christmas
Cut It Up! Challenge 137: Boxing Up The Holidays Christmas cartridge (hoping this counts as a box!)
Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #348: Holiday (Poppy Crafts)
CCC Digi Creations Challenge #87: Happy Christmas





8 comments:

  1. What a stunning creation! Your stamps are adorable. Love all the ripples of snow and your colouring and your trees and reindeer. Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning! So many little details, it's too beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute collection of images! The snow looks great too. Thanks for joining the Crafter's Cafe challenge (Christmas). Dorothy S, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exquisite coloring, Linda, and I adore the entire project! I'm so glad to see you playing again this week at QKR Stampede. Good Luck and Merry Christmas.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. How clever! I love how you made all the snow piles and the adorable images within!

    Thanks for joining us for our Boxing Up the Holidays challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neat way to create a scene. Thank you for joining our “Holiday” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet, lovely for Christmas. Thank you for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "Christ and/or Red White and Green" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute and clever idea and so much wonderful coloring. Thank you for sharing at Cut it Up Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!