Friday 8 June 2018

SCRAPPING 4 FUN CHALLENGE #117: SUMMER


Hi There!

I have the honour of being one of the Guest Designers at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges today, where your theme is Summer!


I have used an adorable image from Cute As A Button, called Cuddly Busty Besty - Summertime, and coloured her with markers.  I absolutely love that she's a more 'rounded' character!

I have used papers from the Bo Bunny Make A Splash collection, summer stickers from Sticko, and ice cream buttons from Dress It Up.

I love layering cards up, but I tend to go with distressed edges and offset pieces, so I decided to keep everything very geometric on this card - just a for a change.



To see what your usual Design Team have created to inspire you this fortnight, pop back to the Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge blog.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Rachelle for inviting me to to join them for this challenge!

Thanks for popping by for a look!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #167: Summer Colours
Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge #213: Summer Fling!
Always Fun Challenge 61: Summer Fun
Dreaming Scrap Challenge #56: Summer Holiday
Aud Sentiments Challenge #205: Anything Goes + A Sentiment


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the bright colours and the cute image. Lovely colouring!
    Thank you for your GD Creation at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Hugs
    Rachelle DT
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So colorful and pretty! Great card! :)
    Thank you so much for joining us at Fussy and Fancy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fun - love the bright colours and the mix of papers,

    Thanks for playing along with us at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful image and a great layout with all the bright papers. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments.
    Hug, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lin your card is gorgeous. Colouring is incredible and I love all the beach embellishments. Congrats on being the guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda this is such a fun card!
    LOVE the bright and happy colours. So summer! <3
    Spardha Angra
    Scrapping4fun DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful project! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our ATG challenge at Crafty Gals Corner. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Judy Crafty Gals Corner DT
    Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wish I could be in that pool with her. Great job and thanks for submitting this card to Sognando Scrap's challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!