Tuesday 5 June 2018

PASSION FOR PROMARKERS CHALLENGE #447: SUMMER FUN!


Hello Folks!

It's time to whip out your ProMarkers and get crafting again!  Lorraine has chosen your theme for the week, and it's a fun one! 

 SUMMER FUN!


I've used a Make It Crafty image this week, called Avery at Beach.  Her beach towel comes with her. I decided Avery was going to be poolside, not at the beach.  I have coloured her with ProMarkers and drawn in the tiled floor around her, with a few water puddles.  For the first time EVER, I remembered to keep my markers out until I typed up this post, so that I could list the colours I used!  I love seeing the colours listed on other blogs, but I have never remembered in time before!  So...

Skin: blush; vanilla; dusky pink; coral; cinnamon
Hair: oatmeal; sandstone; caramel; cocoa; henna
Bikini: cocktail pink; carmine; magenta
Hair tie: yellow; pumpkin
Towel: pastel green; soft green; green; lush green; sky blue; azure; true blue; indigo blue 
Water puddles: powder blue; china blue
Tiles: cool greys 1 - 4

My paper is from the DCWV The Glitter Stack, and the fun pool goodies are Jolee's.

We have a really exciting prize up for grabs for you this week!!!
will be giving a $10 store voucher to our randomly selected winner!!

To stand a chance of winning, just use your ProMarkers, or other Winsor & Newton products (flex, tria, aqua or metallic markers), and follow the theme.  You can visit out generous sponsor by clicking on their logo above.

Good Luck!!


Thanks so much for popping in for a visit!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

I ♥︎ Promarkers Challenge #360: Anything Goes + Circles (pool rings)
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #83: Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack FFC #236: Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart Challenge 209: Anything Goes
QKR Stampede Challenge #298: Anything Goes


9 comments:

  1. Your colouring on this image is superb Linda and I love the themed embellishments added to create a beautiful scene too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...What a perfect card for the theme. Incredible colouring!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the scene you have created Linda, your colouring is stiunning and those embellishments are perfect! Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic coloring & beautiful card! Love the added die cuts! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card, Wish I had a tummy like that!!! Love Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Incredible marker work makes for a fantastic card. So very creative with all the realistic details!
    Thanks for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Had to drop by to say how fantastic the colouring - so real. I looked at your combinations and have saved them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a great job coloring her. She looks very realistic. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede Challenge Blog. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful creation! I love every detail!Your colouring is gorgeous!
    Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!