Saturday 17 November 2018

PET LOVERS CHRISTMAS 2018 2


This is the 2nd in a series of Pet Lovers Christmas cards I have to make this year.  I try to keep them simple, low cost and low effort.  The first few I'm creating are using Hunkydory toppers from the Little Books.  I don't often make cards with pre-coloured images, so they actually feel a bit like cheating!

Anyway... My paper and sentiment for this card came from the PhotoPlay Here Comes Santa pack.  The snowflake swirl was cut with a Find IT Media die.  The flowers are a mix of 49 and Market and older flowers I had in my stash.  I've added a few pearls to finish it off.




Thanks so much for popping in for a look!

Linda 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Time Out Challenge #122: Photo Challenge (red; white; green; grey; Christmas; kitty)
If You Give A Crafter A Cookie Challenge #107: Christmas + Pups


6 comments:

  1. That's such a lovely image and fab card as always

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about cheating!! It is still beautiful though and the same creative process went into it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card for a pet lover. Thanks for joining us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card......Thanks for joining us at Fab’n’funky:)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at If you give a Crafter a Cookie, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable! Love the sweet little puppy and cat!

    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!