Tuesday 20 November 2018

PET LOVERS CHRISTMAS 2018 5


This is the 5th in a series of Christmas cards I am making for pet lovers.  I try to keep them as simple, low effort and low cost as possible.  I'm using Hunkydory toppers for the first few.

My paper for this card is from the Stamperia Christmas Vintage pack.  I've used a Spellbinders die to cut the frame around the topper image.  The sentiment banner and holly are chipboard stickers by PhotoPlay.



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Show Us Your Pussycats Challenge #36: Anything Goes
2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge #20: Anything Goes
Crafter's Castle Challenge #11: Holidays

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that is super sweet. Such a pretty card and I love your layout design :-)
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super-cute image and a great card lay out too.

    Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies and we hope to see you again next month.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a sweet card! I love the kitty image! Thank you for joining the Crafter’s Castle’s November Challenge! –Tasha ☺

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!