Monday 4 March 2019

WHOOPSI DAISY MARCH CHALLENGE: ANYTHING GOES + CIRCLES


Good Morning everybody!

I was lucky enough to win the January challenge at Whoopsi Daisy, and along with a fantastic prize, I was invited to be the Guest Designer for this month.  


The theme for the month is:
ANYTHING GOES with the optional theme of CIRCLES

I have used one of the adorable images from Collection 9.  I have coloured the image with markers and cut it out using a Spellbinders die.  I've used KaiserCraft circle dies to cut out all the papers, a Creative Expressions die to cut the sentiment circle, and another KaiserCraft die for the dotty circles.

My papers are from the Celebr8 New Beginnings pack.  

I've added a broad ribbon and a few gem swirls and corner designs.  My flowers are Prima and Green Tara.  The fleur-de-lis is Tim Holtz.




To see what the Design Team have created to inspire you this month, just click on the challenge banner above ↑

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Linnie Pink, Sue Hickey and the team for allowing me to be part of the fun this month!

Thanks so much for popping in for a look!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafting With Friends Challenge 81: Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #101: Anything Goes

Jo's Scrap Schack FFC #271: Anything Goes

A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge #87: Anything Goes
QKR Stampede Challenge #337: Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Oh, my this is beautiful. Your coloring skills are awesome and I want her boots!!!! LOL Thanks for sharing with us at QKR Stampede.
    Good Luck!
    CaroleAnn DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card and love the image thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Lin! Your colouring in is always amazing and being a die loving gal, I just love your use of dies on this card! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and colouring those boots look textured -cute image and love all the circles and dies.Congrats on your win and GDT spot
    Carol x
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting With Friends
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda, I love your stellar coloring on this card. And, as usual, you rocked the wonderful embellishments. Thanks for joining us at the QKR Stampede Challenge this week. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is beautiful. Wonderful colouring 😍. Thanks for sharing at LPCF today

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!