Tuesday 26 March 2019

PASSION FOR PROMARKERS CHALLENGE #486: FOR A CHILD/ADD STITCHING


Good Morning Promarker fans!


Our latest challenge has gone live and we have a choice of themes for you this week:

Elaine has decided that you can either make something for a child, OR add stitching to your creation (real or faux).  Of course, you could do both!

Up for grabs this week is a $6 store voucher from


I decided to go with both themes.  I've made a card for a birthday boy using an image from Kenny K, called Victory Boy.  I have of course, coloured the image with Promarkers, but for the first time, I used a different set of colours for my skin tones, and I'm THRILLED with the results!

I used:
Skin: Violet (😱 I know!!!); Spice; Soft Peach; Oatmeal; Blush; Almond
Hair: Burnt Sienna; Raw Sienna; Caramel; Sandstone
Red: Burgundy; Cardinal Red; Ruby; Lipstick Red
Blue: True Blue; Azure; Arctic Blue; Powder Blue
Grey: Cool Greys 2 - 5
White: Cool Greys 1 - 3

My papers are from the Echo Park Bark pack.  For my stitching, I used a series of Poppy Crafts stitched frames to cut out my papers and sentiments.  I've added a few enamel dots and teeny stars, as well as a few no-name stickers.


Well, I'm really looking forward to seeing what you create this week!  For a little more inspiration, pop back to the challenge blog to see what the rest of the team have created.

Thanks so much for popping in for a look!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Just Us Girls Challenge #480: Photo Inspiration

2 comments:

  1. What fantastic coloring! Great images! Love that cute boy and those happy balloons. Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Your coloring is amazing! I only wish I could do that :) Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!