Tuesday 18 June 2019

FOCUS


Just look at this hair!!!

This gorgeous image is by Krista Smith.  It's called Focus, and it's part of a set of Girl Power images.  

I have coloured the image with markers and used a Creative Dies stitched die to cut it out.  My papers are from the DCWV Wild & Fancy pack.

I've added 3 KaiserCraft wooden embellishments, which I coloured with one of my hair combo markers.  I cut the circular embellishment into two separate pieces.  

My flowers are Prima and 49 and Market.





I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Creative Fingers Challenge #166: Anything Goes
QKR Stampede Challenge #352: Anything Goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 1924: Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge #229: Anything Goes + Sentiment
The Corrosive Challenge #6: Anything Goes

Thanks so much for popping in for a look!

Linda

8 comments:

  1. WOW, such stunning coloring and awesome card! LOVE IT! It's frame-able!! I'm so happy you shared it with us at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indescribably beautiful! That hair is just incredible!! So clever to cut the sentiment in half. Amazing colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, Love Kristas images and love your colouring of it and that hair!!! OMG!!!!! You nailed it!! Love Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A masterpiece!!! What a gorgeous stamp and coloured so beautifully. Her hair is stunning! Love your paper with arrows on and everything on this card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, amazing coloring! Beautiful card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at QKR.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGoodness! All that hair! This is the kind of image that makes me run to go see if they have pre-coloured images available. It intimidates me to no end :-) I take my hat off to you for colouring this image and so beautifully too. The rest of card is lovely as always. Love the card design, the pretty papers, the floral embellishments and the chippies!
    Have a wonderful day.
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous project! She reminds me of the film Brave and I love how you have arranged her with the flowers and wooden embellishments. Thanks for joining us for the Aud Sentiment Challenge.
    Jenny (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda! OMG!!! Fabulous coloring and design :)
    Thanks a lot for playing with us at The Corrosive Challenge Blog.
    Hope to see you again in the next challenge.
    Lidia DT
    My blog http://belloamanecercr.blogspot.com/
    DT at http://mybestiesspanishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!