Wednesday 12 June 2019

PENNY'S PAPER-CRAFTY CHALLENGE #434: ANYTHING GOES



We have two wonderful prizes up for grabs at Penny's this week!

Our sponsors this week are:



and



The team have put together a beautiful showcase of images from A Day For Daisies.  I have used Book Time.

I have coloured the image with markers.

My papers are from the Stamperia Flower Alphabet pack.  What a stunning paper pack!

I've typed up my sentiment and cut it out using a Die'sire die.  I've added a few pearls and flowers by KaiserCraft, 49 and Market, and Green Tara.





Be sure to check out what the rest of the team have created with these gorgeous images this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Creative Moments Challenge #170: Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart Challenge 245: Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge: F is for Flowers
Through The Craft Room Door Challenge Week June 11: Anything Goes

Colour Crazy Challenge Week 22: Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow!! I just adore this card. The colour scheme, the colouring, the sentiment... WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card. Love the image and layout x
    I work in a nursery school and we always promote reading with your child x

    Hugs Sally Bownes
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just perfect for the Challenge! Great project! Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy. Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Cardz 4 Galz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!