Monday 1 July 2019

MY BESTIES AUSSIE'S JULY CHALLENGE: CHRISTMAS IN JULY


We have a special theme at My Besties Aussie's Challenge this month!  Our theme is 
CHRISTMAS IN JULY


We have a beautiful set of images to show off this month.  I'm using Winter - Wonderland Bestie Img 41797.  My papers are from the Pink Christmas pack.

I first placed the image on one of the digital papers before printing it.  I then coloured the image with markers.

The trees and pine cone are KaiserCraft.  I sprayed the trees with white Gesso and coloured the pine cone with markers.  The snowflake is also a wooden embellishment.  I first sprayed it with white Gesso, and then added Stickles to the whole thing - my daughter told me Christmas has to include 'sparkle'! 😉

The sentiment is a Me to You stamp and I've used a Tim Holtz tag die to cut it out.  My flowers are Green Tara.  I've added two strips of lace and a piece of cheesecloth, as well as a few random pearls.

We'd love to see your Bestie Christmas creations this month!

To go Bestie shopping, you can head straight to the store







Thanks so much for popping in for a look!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Kitty Bee Designs Challenge #146: Christmas in July
The Creative Crafters Challenge #17: Anything Goes
Ally's Angels Challenge #23: Anything Goes
Creatalicious Challenge #166: Anything Goes + 2 or more Design Papers
Creative Fingers Challenge #167: Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Linda! Your little Besties scene is darling! So beautifully colored, and great depth in her face! Thanks for visiting my blog today! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has come together beautifully! Love this entry, thank you for sharing with Creatalicious. Good luck and we all hope to see you and your wonderful creations again! Jackie DT member.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional 2 or more design papers” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Simply Create Too)



    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!