Wednesday 24 July 2019

PENNY'S PAPER-CRAFTY CHALLENGE #440



If you're in the Northern Hemisphere, you're currently getting to feel the sun's warm rays bake down on you, and it's the prefect time to head off to the beach and make the most of it!

I've made a beachy card this week, with one of the images the team is showcasing, from our fantastic sponsor for the week.


My image is called At The Beach.  I have coloured it with markers and added in a bit of a beachy scene behind her.

My papers and tags are from the Bo Bunny Make A Splash pack.  I've distressed and inked all my paper edges..

My flowers are by 49 and Market.  

I chose the lacy edge because the design reminded me of seashells.  It's a Poppy Crafts die cut.  The little beach hut is a Find It Media die cut.




Hope you're enjoying your Summer if you're 'up there'!  I'm LOVING my Winter 'down here'!

Thanks so much for popping in for a look today!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Cute As A Button Challenge #46: Anything Goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 1929: Anything Goes 
Ally's Angels Challenge #24: Anything Goes
The Creative Crafters Challenge #18: Anything Goes


5 comments:

  1. Cute image; love the fun card design. Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Summery card and image-brilliant colouring and love all the embellishments
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation Linda, lovely coloring and design! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm back again to see your beautiful creation! :) Thank you for sharing with us over at Cute As A Button. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful.. Thank you so much for your entry at The Creative Crafters
    DT Archana Sehgal
    Archu's Art World

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!