Sunday 1 March 2020

MY BESTIES AUSSIE'S MARCH CHALLENGE

http://mybestiesaussiechallenge.blogspot.com/


This sweet My Besties image is called Knobby Knee Img 3635.  I have coloured the image with markers and used a Creative Dies Wonky Stitches oval die to cut it out.  I've inked the edges of the image oval and my papers with Gathered Twigs Distress Ink.


My papers are from the Heartfelt Creations Purr-fect Posies collection.  I've added a wonderful soft tassled Simplicity lace strip, and Bella! Bling pearl swirls.  

The photo goodies are all KaiserCraft.  I have sprayed them with white Gesso.  My flowers are a mix of Prima and Green Tara.



 The team have put together a beautiful set of inspiration projects this month, so be sure to pop over for a look!

Thanks for popping in to see mine!

Linda

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card! Love the colours and pretty details. Thank you for playing along at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card and cheerful image. I love these flowers.
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards
    Danka
    TTCRD
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!