Friday 28 February 2020

ARTY DIVAS

https://artydivaschallenge.blogspot.com/


I'm super excited to be Guest Designing for Arty Divas today! 


I took some time to consider what I enjoy most about this art we love, called card-making.  I whittled it down to 3 main aspects: A light 'shabby-chic' look; colouring, and flowers as embellishments.  


I've used an image from Sweet Escape Digis, called Winter Girl, and coloured her with markers, then cut her out with a blade.  I decided to oversize her on the card, to be able to do some detailed colouring.  She's been mounted onto the background with puffy pads.

My papers are from the Stamperia House of Roses paper pack.  I've distressed the edges.  I've added 3 plastic swirls by Anna Belle, and KaiserCraft pearls.  My flowers are all Prima.






I'd like to thank Zowie and the team from Arty Divas, for allowing me to design alongside them this week!

You can find my showcase on the Arty Divas blog here.

Thanks for popping in for a look today!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafting Happiness Challenge #37: Anything Goes + Flowers
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2008: Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #126: Anything Goes
LeAnn's World 101 Challenge #23: Anything Goes

Crafty Sentiments Designs: Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I love your the blend and texture you obtained in your coloring. And wow those flowers are pretty! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I love your coloring. Great background and flowers and so glad you shared over at Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your colouring is absolutely fantastic!!! Great card.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, and good luck with the competition.

    Happy Crafting!

    HandmadeByTasha DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Linda. Thank you for sharing with us over here at LeAnn’s World 101 and best of luck with your entry.
    Wendy DT Member for https://challengeleannsworld101.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing card. I love all of the attention to detail. Just breathtaking. Thanks so much for playing with us last week at Crafting Happiness Challenges! A new challenge started today – Anything Goes with optional theme to use GREEN. Easy Peasy. Hope you’ll link up again!
    Hugs! Janis
    Crafting Happiness Challenges, Creator
    Pause Dream Enjoy, Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!