Wednesday 8 April 2020

THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE #422: DIGITAL IMAGE

https://thepapershelter.blogspot.com/

Good Morning Paper Shelter lovers!


We have a super fun theme for your this week!  We'd like you to use a 
DIGITAL IMAGE


I have been loving the Zodiac images, because while they may each represent a zodiac sign, they're also adorably cute and loads of fun.  In time for the next one, this is Taurus.

I have coloured the image with markers and then used a blade to cut it out.  I die cut a 2nd circle in one of  my patterned papers and offset it behind the image.

My papers are from the Heartfelt Creations Wilderness Retreat Collection.  I have used KaiserCraft circle and scalloped dies.  

I've added a strip of wispy stuff and lots of flowers.  They're a mix of 49 and market and Petaloo, and a few unbranded roses from my stash.  To finish off, I added a few Bo Bunny enamel dots.




http://www.thepapershelter.com/index.php?main_page=

There's always a fabulous prize up for grabs when you enter our challenges!  You can win a $30 store voucher if you've used a Paper Shelter product (it could be the black and white digi, the pre-coloured image or the digital paper) or 3 digis of your choice if you've used another brand.  You can enter the challenge up to 3 times, provided you've used a Paper Shelter product on at least one of them.

Thanks for popping in for a look today!

 Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

QKR Stampede Challenge #392: Anything Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge #113: Anything Goes
Di's Digi Challenge: Birthdays
Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge: Anything Goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2014: Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. OMG your card is stunning. I love the colors. I love the coloring is so awesome.. I love the card design/layout. I love this card. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Linda, this is just colouring out of this world and a stunning design.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!