Wednesday 15 April 2020

WORLD WIDE OPEN DESIGN TEAM CHALLENGE #04

https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

The April challenge at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge has kicked off and the team have created a beautiful assortment of inspiration using images from our exclusive sponsor  Julia Spiri.


Guest Designing this month, I used Mila on my card.

I have coloured the image with markers and then distressed and inked the edges of the my image and all my papers, using Dusty Concord Distress Ink.

My papers are from the 49 and Market Irrevocable Beauty pack.  My flowers are all 49 and Market too.

I've added two pieces of laser cut lattice (also 49 and Market).  I originally intended to keep it uncoloured, but once it was stuck down and I stepped back for a look, it looked a little washed out, so I painted it with Copic Opaque White.  I've added two wire butterflies and a few pearls.



The World Wide Open Design Team Challenge is open to anyone who serves on any design team around the world.  You can enter any project you like and use any image.

To see more from our fabulous sponsor, pop along to her store here:

http://juliaspiri.com/


we also have a Facebook group where you'll find loads of inspiration:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/stampsbyjuliaspiri/

I have had such fun creating with Julia Spiri's beautiful images, and I'd like to thank her and the team for allowing me to join them for the last two months.

Thanks so much for popping in for a look today!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Colour Crazy Challenge Week 13: Anything Goes (Hand coloured)

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2015: Anything Goes
Crafting Happiness Challenge #44: Anything Goes + butterfly

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #129: Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread Challenge #117: Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Hi Linda! Your colouring is just wonderful, and your florals and distressing are beautiful! I love it all! Thank you for joining our challenge at Lemon Shortbread. Good luck with your entry and hope to see you again. Stay safe.
    Hugs,
    Lori (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! I love your coloring and the flowers! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring on that sweet image is outstanding! SO pretty and I'm loving the addition of the flowers too.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Thank you so much for playing along in our Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. A new challenge starts on Monday. Always Anything Goes with an Optional Twist. Hope you’ll link up again!
    Hugs! Janis
    Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!