Friday 1 May 2020

DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS CHALLENGE #27: FLOWER POWER

http://digidoodlestudioschallengeblog.blogspot.com/


This month at Digi Doodle Studios, we're going floral!  Our theme for the month is 
FLOWER POWER


This beautiful image is called Loves Me, Loves Me Not.

I have coloured the image with markers and used a Poppy Crafts die to cut it out.

 My paper is from the Stamperia Old Lace paper pack, and my flowers are all 49 and Market.  I couldn't find little pearl swirls the size I needed, so I made them, placing each pearl one-by-one.

My sentiment is a Stampendous! stamp and I've used another Poppy Crafts die to cut it out.

And finally, I've added a few little Pink Fresh Studio enamel dots.
  



We're looking forward to your version of Flower Power this month!  You can head directly to the challenge here:



If you pop over to our Facebook Group, you'll find lots of inspiration to look at, and we'd love you to share all your Digi Doodle Studios creations with us there too:
 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/digidoodlestudios/

To head directly to the store for cuteness galore, you can use this quick link:

https://digidoodlestudios.com/


Thanks for popping in for a visit today!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Watercooler Wednesday Challenge #269: Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge: For a Girl
Lemon Shortbread Challenge #118: Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door Challenge 28 April: Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps & More Challenge #387: Make Your Mark

9 comments:

  1. This is super, what a lovely card, your colouring is stunning, hope all is safe and well with you, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful coloring and such beautiful card!

    Thank you and we hope you will join us again in the next ATSM Challenge!.

    Anna – Design Team member at Addicted to Stamps and More

    Visit my blog - Crafty Anna Studio.
    You can also find me on Instagram - CraftyAnna Studio
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun image that certainly goes with the sentient, Linda! So sweet with all those pretty flowers! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and I love your little pearl swirl! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty. Your colouring is fab and your design is amazing. Great Card. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty beautiful card. I love your coloring. Stunning. I am loving the flowers and beaded swirls and awesome colors. Love your card. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pure cuteness! We are so pleased that you joined us this week at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen - DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely coloring! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! Kath-DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! 😊 Have a happy crafty day!!! So sorry this is late, but with everything going on, I’m just getting around to doing this. Also, Blogger will only allow me to comment on so many posts, then it keeps asking me to prove I’m not a robot ☹ Please stay safe and strong during this time.
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!