Friday 1 May 2020

MY BESTIES AUSSIE'S MAY CHALLENGE: ANYTHING BESTIE GOES

http://mybestiesaussiechallenge.blogspot.com/

This month I decided to do something a little different to my norm for my DT project.  I decided to make a circular card.


I normally enjoy all the extra space a rectangular card gives me - to add loads of embellishments!

I cut the circular card base on my Cameo, and used a pretty pink paper from the Jennifer Ellory Emma's Garden pack.


This sweet little fairy is called I Am The Queen.  I coloured her with markers and then used a blade to cut her out and mounted her to the card with puffy pads.  

I've added a strip of Birch Creative lace and Green Tara flowers.



We'd like to see all your Besties creations this month, so be sure to link up with us!  

If you need to grab a new cutie or two, you can find the Besties store here:

https://www.mybestiesshop.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html

Thanks for popping over for a look!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Incy Wincy Designs April 20 - May 2: Decoration starting with your first initial: Lace

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2017: Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #130: Anything Goes
Jan's Digi Stamps April Challenge: Anything Goes
Crafty Creations Challenge #408: Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Linda your card is so beautiful. I love the way you coloured her dress and crown. The card design is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, Wonderful coloring! Queen for the day! Thank you for sharing your Royal creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Stay Safe, Stay In and Stay Healthy!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully coloured and clever to use lace for your initial. I like how you made her silver dress look sparkly. So nice to see you here at Incy Wincy for our challenge, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Jan's Digi stamps. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!