Tuesday 23 February 2021

PASSION FOR MARKERS CHALLENGE #580 FEMININE

 
Good Morning everyone!


This week at Passion for Markers, our lovely Kitty has decided she'd like to see
FEMININE creations.

Our sponsor this week is offering a super prize!

1 digital collection from



I have used a beautiful image called Camille Amore.  I have coloured the image with Copics:

Skin: E04; E11; E21; E00; E000
Hair: E29; E27; E25; E23
White: C3; C2; C1; C0
Pink: R85; R83; R81; RV10
Belt: E44; E43; E42

The image has been allowed to extend beyond the borders of the wonky stitches die I've cut her out with, but Creative Dies.

My papers are from two Prima packs: Love Story & Dulce.  I've edged one of the papers on two sides, with a soft pink lace.  I've added two Celebr8 laser cuts, which I've sprayed with white Gesso.  Finally, I've used pink and white flowers (all from I Am Roses) with a few pearls scattered around them.




The girls have put together a beautiful showcase for our sponsor, so be sure to pop over for a look.

Thanks for popping in the see mine.

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Colour Crazy Challenge Week 6: Anything Goes

Your Scrapbook Place February Challenge: Anything Goes

The Crafter's Cafe Challenge #260: Lace/Pearls


Morgan's ArtWorld Challenge #2: Anything Goes


Creations in Pink Challenge #31: Mainly Pink



2 comments:

  1. I love all the different pieces that you have used to make this card Linda , The colours bland so well together Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Sherry CT/Admin/Coordinator xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!