Wednesday 3 February 2021

PENNY'S PAPER-CRAFTY CHALLENGE #489: ANYTHING GOES



 Welcome crafters!  It's time for a new challenge at Penny's, and we have a super prize up for grabs from

giving our winner 3 digi images of their choice.


I have used Faithful Friends on my card.

I have coloured the image with Copics and used a Poppy Crafts die to cut it out.

My papers are from one of my oldest packs: Sweet Owl by First Edition.  I've added an Apple Blossom die cut flourish heart and a a Bo Bunny die cut doily.

The strip of lace is by Birch and the jute bow is Crafty Bitz.  My flowers are all from I Am Roses.  I've finished off with a few little pearls.




If you haven't finished your Valentine's Day cards, be sure to pop over to the Penny's blog for a little Love inspiration from the team.

Thanks for visiting today!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafting Happiness Challenge #82: Hearts
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2105: Anything Goes
Polkadoodles Craft Challenge 5: Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Love all your embellishments, so pretty. Thanks for playing at Polkadoodles, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super what great make, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I like so much about your card, starting with the image....it is so sweet! The colors are one of my favorite color combinations too. Your use of elements is beautiful. Makes for a truly treasure lie card! Thank you for sharing it with us at PIP Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable! I wish I could do something like that but I'm more simpler kind of crafter. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!
    Merja DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I hope you'll link up this week in our SWEET challenge. (interpret your way - sweethearts, sweet saying, sweet image, sweets to eat, etc)
    :) Janis
    Crafting Happiness Challenges - DT & Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!