Friday 16 April 2021

CUTE AS A BUTTON IS IT FRIDAY YET?


Welcome to my Cute As A Button inspiration post for the month!



This is one of the images I have had in my stash for a very long time, and I had such fun colouring her up. The image is called Is It Friday Yet?  I have coloured it with Copics and then used a My Favourite Things stencil and Distress Ink to create her brick wall background.

My papers are from a brand new Prima paper pack, called Watercolor Floral.  I originally chose a pink paper from the pack to go directly behind the image, but the shade of pink didn't match her cup, so I swapped it out for the one you see.  

Along with my new paper pack, I received a stash of new Prima flowers, which I also used for this card.  The banner at the top and the clock are from the Ephemera pack that came with the set too.  What I love about the clock is that it doesn't have hands!  I had intended to add hands myself, but I actually loved that the 'timeless' nature of the clock suited the theme of the image so well.  Will her day ever end???

My sentiment came from a freebie stamp set from a craft magazine.  







If you're looking for a bit more inspiration, you can find our Inspiration Blog here:


We have lots to share in our Facebook and MeWe Groups too:


For more of these gorgeous images, you can visit the store here:


And don't forget our monthly blog challenge, for an opportunity to win Cute As A Button images of your own.  You can enter using any brand of image you like.:



Thanks so much for popping in for look today!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Through The Craft Room Door Challenge: Anything Goes


6 comments:

  1. Beatifully coloured and I love the brick wall. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Linda, this is such an amazing creation!

    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts! Good luck:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this image is just gorgeous - I have to get it! You have coloured her beautifully and your DP are the perfect background.
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    TTCRD DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done, Linda. Love the sweet image, the card design and the embellies. Of course, your colouring is top notch!
    Enjoy your week.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments.
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love the layout and your coloring is so pretty!
    Emjoy your day,
    Colinda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!