Tuesday 1 March 2022

PASSION FOR MARKERS CHALLENGE #630: FEMININE

 

Good Morning colourists!


This week at Passion for Markers, our lovely Kitty has chosen your theme.  She'd like to see all things
FEMININE
this week.

Sponsoring our challenge this week and offering a fabulous prize of 3 digi images:


Colour of Love have so many fantastic images to choose from!  I have chosen Lupita Boo for my card.  I have coloured the image with Copics, using the following colours:

Skin: E04; E11; E21; E00; E000; R20
Hair: E59; E57; E55; E53
Blue: B99; B97; B95; B93; B91
Purple: V99; V95; V93; V91
White: C3; C2; C1; C0
Yellow: E15; Y17; Y13; Y00
Grass: YG67; YG63; YG61
Sky: BG000

I've used a Spellbinders die to cut out the image.

My papers and sentiment tag are from the Heartfelt Creations Blushing Rose paper pack.  I've used a Creative Dies wonky stitches circle die for the paper behind the image.  I've add some cheesecloth behind the die cut circle and a double bow to the tag.

My flowers are from I Am Roses.  I've also added a few Carta Bella enamel dots.




Well, that's it for my card.  Be sure to pop past the blog for more FEMININE inspiration.

Thanks for popping in today!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Colour Crazy Challenge Week 7: Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #176: Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Stunning feminine creation Linda! Love all the dimensions, flowers and layers. Thank you for sharing your gorgeous creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. I look forward to you joining us again for a NEW monthly challenge. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Linda. I like how you framed the image and the gorgeous flowers you added. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Jans Digi Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am back again with another DT hat on. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

      Delete
  3. Fantastic card. Love all the details. Thanks for playing with us at Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!