Tuesday 29 March 2022

PASSION FOR MARKERS CHALLENGE #634: IN THE GARDEN


Good Morning fellow crafters!


Our lovely Lisa has chosen your theme this week.  She'd like to see something
IN THE GARDEN
This doesn't necessarily need to be about flowers or plants, but rather anything you'd find in the garden (garden tools, butterflies, garden gnomes, etc)

We have one of my favourite sponsors offering 3 digis to our winner this week




I have used a gorgeous floral image called Peonies.  I have coloured the image with Copics, using the following colours:

Pink: RV69; RV19; RV55; RV52; RV000
Yellow: E15; YR15; Y35; Y32
Green: YG97; YG17; YG03; YG0000
Background: BG000

I decided to go with a Clean & Simple design for this card, so that the image would POP off the page.  

I used a pair of Kaisercraft dies to frame the image, and a Creative Expressions die for the sentiment.  I decided to cut the sentiment from white cardstock, and then colour it myself, to match the image.  I used RV55.

I backed the image with an embossed panel, and added a few Echo Park enamel dots.


Be sure to pop past the blog to see what the girls have created to inspire you this week.

Thanks for popping in to see mine!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

SheepSki Designs Challenge #60: Flowers
Facebook album:

Creative Inspirations March Challenge: Spring Flowers

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #178: Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. This is really gorgeous coloring and a fabulous design! Thanks for playing with us at Ike's World Challenges this month! Nan, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully coloured, Linda and a fabulous card.

    Thanks for joining us at the Ike's World Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!