Monday 20 June 2022

DEREK CLAPTON



Dr. Digi images are always fantastic, and I particularly love the male images.  They're perfect for fun male cards.  This one is called Derek Clapton.


I have coloured the image with Copics, and used papers from the Memory Box Woodsy Plaid paper pack. I've added an Offray ribbon and a few Echo Park enamel dots.

My sentiment is a Colorado Craft Company stamp.



That's it!  A quick, simple one for me today.  Thanks for popping over for a look!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge #600: Anything Goes + Add A Sentiment
Let's Craft and Create Challenge #184: Penny For Your Thoughts
Pattie's Creations Challenge #195: Anything Goes



1 comment:

  1. Brilliant male card, so much fun. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Catz challenge Janet DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!