Wednesday 22 June 2022

THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE #517: THINGS WITH WINGS


Good Morning lovely crafters!


This week at The Paper Shelter, we're showcasing THINGS WITH WINGS


I've chosen adorable little Pixie for my card.

I have coloured the image with Copics and drawn in a flower for her to stand on.  I've added Stickles to her wings.  I've used a set of KaiserCraft dies to cut out and frame the image.

My papers are from the Lili of the Valley Bonnets & Bowties paper pack.  I cut two shapes on my Cameo for the background paper.

My flowers are I Am Roses, and I've added cute little Ribtex mushrooms.  I was so pleased that these came in pink!  I've also added a strip of Simplicity feather ribbon and lots of Spellbinders gems.  The sparkly banner is an Asuka Studio laser cut, and the leafy swirl is a Stamperia laser cut.  Both have been sprayed with white Gesso.








Up for grabs at The Paper Shelter this week is our usual fantastic prize!  Our winner will win a $30 store voucher if you've used a Paper Shelter product on your entry (you could choose the pre-coloured image, the black and white digi, or the digital paper that comes in the set), or 3 digis of your choice, if you've used another brand.  You can enter the challenge up to 3 times, provided you've used a Paper Shelter product on at least one of them.

Thanks so much for popping in for a look!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Colour Crazy Challenge Week 23: Anything Hand Coloured

A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge #6: Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. What a stinking cute card is this Linda.
    Love the sweet digi and the lovely papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card. Love all the litle details. Thanks for playing with us at Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card - love the image!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!