Saturday 30 July 2022

PANSY POTTER

 
This fantastic image from Dr. Digi's House of Stamps is called Pansy Potter.  I have coloured the image with Copics and used a Creative Dies wonky stitches die to cut it out.


My papers are from the PhotoPlay Notting Hill Book Store paper pack.  The kitty and two plant pots are from the same collection.  The corner flower and sentiments are die cuts from the Simple Stories Hey Crafty Girl! collection.  I've also added a few Echo Park enamel dots.

I plan to use silver peel off letters to put the name of the beautiful woman I'll be sending this card to, on the little blue panel.  I have some of her pottery in my home.




Thanks for popping in for a look today.

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Colour Crazy Challenge Week 29: Anything Hand Coloured

2 comments:

  1. LOL!! I love the image, what a wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at Colour Crazy Challenge this time
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!