Tuesday 19 July 2022

RECLINING DAD


This fantastic image is an Art Impressions stamp from the Sit Back Laugh Lines set.


I coloured the image with Copics and first had a problem with the E20s that I chose for the chair, and then with the E70s that I chose instead as well.  I needed to get this card in the mail, and didn't have time to start over AGAIN, so I declared this couch well-loved and damaged, and moved on.  I have now ordered a new set of each of my E combos, because it seems my nibs have all gone a little goopy at the same time.  

My papers and sentiment for this card came from the Echo Park Petticoats & Pinstripes paper pack.  I've added a few Prima Say it in Crystals glitter dots.



Thanks for popping over for a look today!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Morgan's ArtWorld Challenge #7: Anything Goes

Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #101: Anything Goes


4 comments:

  1. What a fun card, I love this stamp! Thanks for joining the Ai Challenge! -Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card. Love the image and perfect for a male card. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Gail CT

    ReplyDelete
  3. You never know when accidents make some of the best cards. I love that chair, even though you weren't planning on a well loved chair. The coloring is superb! So glad you joined us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Arlene CT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - love your colouring.

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!