Tuesday 6 September 2022

PASSION FOR MARKERS CHALLENGE #657: A NIGHT ON THE TOWN

 

Good Morning crafty friends!


There was a lot of confusion among the girls when I suggested the theme for this week:
A NIGHT ON THE TOWN

so I also provided a photo inspiration to get the message across, which you can find on the challenge blog. Whether it's the city lights, the couple out celebrating together, dancing the night away, drinking cocktails, or just dressing up for a night out, I'd like to see what A NIGHT ON THE TOWN looks like for you.

Up for grabs this week: 3 digi images from our generous sponsor



I have used one of the gorgeous images from our sponsor, called Alana.  She is so elegant and stylish!

I have coloured the image with Copics, using the following colours:

Skin: E04; E11; E21; E00; E000; R20
Lips: RV55
Hair: E29; E27; E25; E23; E21
Dress: V09; V06; V05; V01

I've used a sheet from the Reminisce City Lights Kit behind the image.  I wish I'd placed her on the left rather than on the right, because the fireworks behind her head make her look a little like the Statue of Liberty.  Anyway...

I have cut the image out with blade and mounted her with puffy pads.

The sentiment and champagne glass are die cuts from a magazine freebie set called Let's Celebrate.  I've used Liquid Pearls for the popping bubbles above the glass.  There actually is a die for those, included in the set, but I didn't feel like sticking each little one down individually. (LAZY!)  The die cuts and frame are cut from the Hunkydory Marvellous Mirri Pads Pretty Pastels paper pack.

I've added a few Prima Say it in Crystals dots and flowers by Studio Light and I Am Roses.



I took extra pictures of the die cuts, because they're shiny, but it only shows in pics that are taken at an angle:



The team have created a stunning showcase of images for this week's theme, so be sure to pop over for a look.

Thanks for having a look at mine!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Colour Crazy Challenge Week 34: Anything Hand Coloured
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2236: Anything Goes
World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #08: Anything Goes

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #189: Anything Goes


6 comments:

  1. Such an elegant card. You colored the image beautifully. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is a spectacular card. Love your interpretation of "night on the town". Looks like a fun time!! Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda, there's never anything else I can say when I visit your blog other than - wow! Just WOW!
    Thanks for joining in with us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge, Sarah - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a beautiful card, Linda, just the way it is. The Statue of Liberty didn't even cross my mind and I live here in the US :-) Hugs ~ Lena

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card!! Wow!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!