Tuesday 18 April 2023

PASSION FOR MARKERS CHALLENGE #686: IN THE GARDEN


Good Morning crafty friends!


Our lovely Wendy has chosen your theme for the week at Passion for Markers.

This week we're playing
IN THE GARDEN


Our super prize for the week is coming from 



I've got the cutest little character in my garden, called You Are My Sunshine.

I've coloured the image with Copics.

My papers are from the Heartfelt Creations Elegant Rose Frames Collection.  I've distressed the edges of the papers and the image panel.

I've added a strip of lace from my stash, and used another Simplicity piece to create the 'doily' in the top left corner.

My butterflies are Petal and my flowers are 49 and Market.  I've also added a few Simple Stories enamel dots.



Be sure to pop over to see what the rest of the team have created this week.  Thanks for having a look at mine!

Linda

1 comment:

  1. So super cute. Love the sweet image and all the beautiful layers on your card. From the lovely papers to the beautiful flowers. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!