Wednesday 12 April 2023

THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE #549: IS IT A BIRD? IS IT A PLANE?


Good Morning lovely crafters!


Our theme at The Paper Shelter this week is
IS IT A BIRD?  IS IT A PLANE?

What we're looking for is... ANYTHING THAT FLIES


I chose this gorgeous pair for my card - they may not be flying right now, but they can BOTH fly!  

The image is called Zen-sational.  I have coloured them with Copics and used a Creative Expressions die to cut them out.

My paper is from the Stamperia Flower Alphabet paper pack.  I've added a strip of lace from my stash, and two Prima lace flowers, but other flowers, from I Am Roses.  For a little extra softness, I've used a n Offray ribbon and tied it off in a big bow.

I finished off by stamping my sentiment directly onto the background paper (terrifying!).  The sentiment is a Creative Expressions stamp.







Up for grabs at The Paper Shelter this week is our usual fantastic prize!  Our winner will win a $30 store voucher if you've used a Paper Shelter product on your entry (you could choose the pre-coloured image, the black and white digi, or the digital paper that comes in the set), or 3 digis of your choice, if you've used another brand.  You can enter the challenge up to 3 times, provided you've used a Paper Shelter product on at least one of them.

Thanks for popping in!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Your card is truly gorgeous, Linda, and I love the perfect emblishments that you used to enhance the theme. You are amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Linda. Your colouring of this dragon is phenomenal! Love all the embellies you used to frame this lovely image. Beautifully done, my friend. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!