Tuesday 1 August 2023

PASSION FOR MARKERS CHALLENGE #701: FAVOURITE COLOUR COMBO

Good Morning crafty friends!


We have a wonderfully simple challenge theme for you at Passion for Markers this week.  Our lovely Elaine would like you to use your FAVOURITE COLOUR COMBO.

Up for grabs this week, we have 2 digi images from our generous sponsor


I've used DJ Dad Rock on my card.  

I've coloured the image with Copics, and used one of my favourite colour combos: blue and brown.  My papers and a sentiment sticker are from the Authentique Rugged collection.  I've added American Crafts mosaic numbers and Eyelet Outlet vinyl record brads.




Be sure to pop over to see what the rest of the ladies have created to inspire you this week.

Thanks for popping in!

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

I Love Markers Challenge #540: Anything Goes + Use a Die
A Perfect Time to Craft Challenge #8: Anything Goes
Gem of a Challenge Week 15: Anything Goes
 

1 comment:

  1. WOW! This is amazing! Your coloring is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing and playing along with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!