Wednesday 10 April 2024

THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE #591: PETS


Good Morning lovely crafters!


Our theme at The Paper Shelter this week is:
PETS


This week I've used one of our older images, called Kittens in the Snow.  For my card though, I've decided there is no snow!  I've coloured the image with Copics, and used a Spellbinders set of dies to frame the image.

My papers are from the Echo Park Our Baby paper pack.  I've used a set of Jeanine's Art dies for the butterflies, and added 49 and Market flowers, and Bo Bunny enamel dots.  The lace strip is Simplicity.






Up for grabs at The Paper Shelter this week is our usual fantastic prize!  Our winner will win a $30 store voucher if you've used a Paper Shelter product on your entry (you could choose the pre-coloured image, the black and white digi, or the digital paper that comes in the set), or 3 digis of your choice, if you've used another brand.  You can enter the challenge up to 3 times, provided you've used a Paper Shelter product on at least one of them.

Thanks for popping in!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:



2 comments:

  1. Linda, your card is amazing, I love all details you have used here.
    Hugs
    Maritza

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!