Wednesday 24 April 2024

THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE #593: YUMMY DELIGHTS


Good Morning lovely crafters!


Our theme at The Paper Shelter this week is:
YUMMY DELIGHTS


This week I've decided to alter one of the Halloween images, An Impish Halloween Lover.

I've coloured the image with Copics, excluding all the extra Halloween bits.  

My papers are from the Stamperia Romance Forever paper pack.  I've used two Offray ribbons and included a cross charm from my stash.

My flowers are all 49 and Market, and the enamel dots are American Crafts.







Up for grabs at The Paper Shelter this week is our usual fantastic prize!  Our winner will win a $30 store voucher if you've used a Paper Shelter product on your entry (you could choose the pre-coloured image, the black and white digi, or the digital paper that comes in the set), or 3 digis of your choice, if you've used another brand.  You can enter the challenge up to 3 times, provided you've used a Paper Shelter product on at least one of them.

Thanks for popping in!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Pattie's Creations Challenge 217: Anything Goes
Gem of a Challenge Week 8: Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #228: Anything Goes


3 comments:

  1. I love your card. Such a fun image. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Funday Challenges. Deanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card full of great details!! Good job!
    Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
    Hugz, Bettascrap DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is stunning as always, my friend. Not only is your colouring gorgeous, but all the embellishments you add, just makes it extra special. Lena xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!