Tuesday 7 May 2024

PASSION FOR MARKERS CHALLENGE #738: BIRTHDAYS

 


Good Morning crafty friends!

This week we have one of my favourite sponsors for fun images:


And they're offering our lucky winner 2 digi images.


I've gone with Ballerina Betty for my card.  I just love that hair!!

I have coloured the image with Copics and used a Spellbinders die to cut it out.

I've used two other dies on my card: a Bo Bunny die for the sentiment tag, and a Creative Expressions 'edger' die for the giant 'Happy Birthday'.

My papers are from the Stamperia Brocante Antiques paper pack.  I've added a Birch Creative strip of lace and a few pearls.



Be sure to pop over to the blog for more inspiration for your BIRTHDAY cards this week.

Thanks for having a look at mine.

Linda


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2418: Anything Goes
Worldwide Crafts and Colorists Challenge #16: Anything Goes
I Love ProMarkers Challenge #558: Anything Goes + Optional Theme
Crafty Catz Challenge #671: Anything Goes + Optional Theme
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #229: Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. What a fun birthday card Linda. I love Dr Digi images. Thank you for sharing with us over at Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
    Gail DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, fun image and I love that sentiment too!

    Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi linda love this a great sentiment and thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!