Wednesday 23 October 2024

THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE #615: CIRCLES AND/OR SQUARES


Good Morning lovely crafters!


Our theme this week is:
SQUARES and/or CIRCLES
(You can make a circle or square shaped card, or have squares or circles on your project)


I've gone with circles, and used A Walk in Style for my card.

I've coloured the image with Copics, and then used a Poppy Crafts die to cut it out.

I've created my circles by using a set of Poppy Crafts circle dies and cut them out of white card, allowing the paper behind (Memory Place My Family paper pack), to show through.  The sentiment banner comes from the same paper pack.  I've finished off with three little Simple Stories enamel dots.





Our winner will win a 6 products of your choice if you've used a Paper Shelter product on your entry (you could choose the pre-coloured image, the black and white digi, or the digital paper that comes in the set), or 3 products of your choice, if you've used another brand.  You can enter the challenge up to 3 times, provided you've used a Paper Shelter product on at least one of them.

Thanks for popping in!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!