Friday 25 May 2018

PENNY'S PAPER-CRAFTY CHALLENGE #381: ANYTHING GOES


Hi Everybody!

This week at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges, we have two wonderful sponsors giving aways prizes:

are giving away 1 uncoloured digi, and

are giving away a $10 store voucher

This week I'd like to show you an adorable Sasayaki Glitter image, called Ice Cream Time!  

I love making children's cards, because it always looks so great to use the age number as the base card, which is what I did here.  I cut the number on my Cricut.  The zig zag paper is from the DCWV Blossoms & Butterflies stack.  My character has been coloured with markers and then fussy cut.  The only other thing I added to the card was a shaker sticker tag which I've had in my stash for years.

Both our sponsors this week have gorgeous images that you simply have to check out, so pop along to their stores to check them out.  You can click on their logos above.  To see what the rest of the Penny's team have created for your inspiration this week, and to enter your creation, just pop back to the blog.

Happy Crafting!




Thanks so much for popping by for a look!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Angie's Digital Stamps Challenge #20: Anything Goes

Lemon Shortbread Challenge #68: Anything Goes
My Besties Spanish Challenge May: Anything Goes
Winner!

The Paper Girls Challenge #152: Shapes

Dreaming Scrap Challenge #55: Anything Sweet
Winner!


7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, what a fun card! I love the coloring and the shaker and especially the fact that it's a shaped card! Thanks for playing along with us at Angies Digital Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing creation. Love how you put the image on the no. 8. Great idea for a kids card. You have also coloured the image in beautifully = Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Lovely image. Thanks you for joining with us at My Besties Spanish Challenge. Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precioso proyecto me encanta gracias por participar en My Besties Spanish
    Carmen Aurora DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! I love this amazing shape card! It's beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hermoso proyecto, gracias por participar con nosotras en My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog
    Carla DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!