Wednesday 17 October 2018

PENNY'S PAPER-CRAFTY CHALLENGE #402: ANYTHING GOES


Oh boy, do we have exciting prizes up for grabs for you at Penny's this week!!  We have TWO brand new sponsors!



are giving away 5 digi images of the winner's choice,

and

are giving away 3 digi images of the winner's choice!!

I have the pleasure of showing off a Hetty Clare image today.  It's called Wakey Wakey, and I have coloured the image with markers.  

I just couldn't resist this fun image!  Cat lovers know exactly what they're subjected to when their furry alarm clock goes off in the morning!  I had a precious cat a few years ago who would sit on my chest and gently tap my cheek with her paw to wake me up, and if I dared to ignore her, she would expertly hook my eyelid with her claws (without actually puncturing the skin at all) and PULL MY EYELIDS OPEN!

My papers are from the Bo Bunny Summer Mood pack.  I've used a set of kitty dies from Spellbinders to cut the two hearts and the paw prints.  The sentiment is a Newton's Nook clear stamp, on a Poppy Crafts die cut tag.  Other than that, I've added a strip of lace.

With such super prizes up for grabs, I'm sure you're itching to get creative this week!  I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

To visit either of our sponsors, you can click on their logos above, or click on our banner to see what the rest of the Design Team have to show you this week.





Thanks so much for popping in for a look!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge #19: Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge #10: Anything Goes
Show Us Your Pussycats Challenge #35: Anything Goes + Halloween
My Besties Spanish Challenge #52: Anything Goes
Daring Cardmakers: Pets

10 comments:

  1. What annoying cats Linda, just when you're trying to have a sleep in! Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your colouring ! Your card is simply fabulous !
    Thank you for joining us at My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog and good luck !
    Margo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image, fun card! Thanks for joining us this week at Daring Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fantastic that is. The image is adorable - and soooo true and your colouring is PAWsome :-D
    Thank you very much for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful and fun card Lin. Love the image and the heart and kitty die cuts. Lovely papers and sentiment. Thanks for joining us at My Besties Spanish Challenge blog. Best of luck - Patsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful project, thanks for joining us at My Besties Spanish Challenge - Ruth DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hermoso proyecto, gracias por participar con nosotras en My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog
    Buena suerte
    Carla DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful project! Thanks you for joining with us at My Besties Spanish Challenge. Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!