Wednesday 31 October 2018

THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE #360: WINTER FUN


Good Morning Paper Shelter lovers!

Our challenge for the coming week is 
WINTER FUN


I have used Keep Warm on my card.  I've coloured the image with markers and drawn in a snowy background for them.  

My background paper is from the 13 @rts Until Dawn pack.  The woodgrain paper that I've stamped the sentiments onto is from the Craft & You Design White Christmas pack.  The sentiments themselves are Stampendous! clear stamps.  

I've used KaiserCraft wooden snowflakes and holly, and sprayed them with white Gesso.  I sprayed a dash of Gesso onto the greenery on the left too, because it was a bit too much green for what I was trying to achieve.  

My flowers are 49 and Market and Green Tara.  I've used a Joy! Crafts border die to the little trees at the bottom of the card, and I've added a white ribbon and a strip of cheesecloth.

If you'd like to share your Winter Fun creations with us this week, you could be in line to win a fantastic prize from The Paper Shelter!



You could win a $30 gift certificate if you've used a Paper Shelter product (black & white image, pre-coloured image or paper), or 3 digis of your choice if you've used another brand.  You can enter the challenge up to 3 times, provided you've used a Paper Shelter product on at least one of them.

Here are a few close up images of my card:




Thanks so much for popping in for a look!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Winter Wonderland Challenge: Colour it
Crafting From The Heart Challenge 226: Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door Challenge week 30th October: Anything Goes
Hiding In My Craft Room Challenge #376: Any Holiday (Christmas)
Cards 4 Galz Challenge #83: Let's Go Digital


4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful holiday card!! It's full of wonderful details and the coloring is perfectly done. Love it! Thank you for playing with us at Cardz 4 Galz and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fabby looking card. It looks smasing! Thank you for taking the time to join us over at the Winter Wonderland challenges this time.
    Love n hugs
    Marie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Wonderful!! And wonderful design!!! Love the colours and the image is so perfect!!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    HUGS Cicci
    TTCRD DT
    Cicci With the Pen {welcome to visit and follow my blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I love your design and gorgeous image.. Thank you so much for sharing your project with us at Winter Wonderland..
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!