Tuesday 4 December 2018

PASSION FOR PROMARKERS MEGA CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE #473


It's that time again!!  It's our MEGA CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE at Passion for Promarkers, and we have a whole load of prizes up for grabs!
Your theme for this MONTH LONG CHALLENGE is:
HIP TO BE SQUARE


We'd like to see square cards from you this month.
Before I tell you about my card, here's your info about the prizes to be won:

1 Stamp set (Must be in stock)

$12 voucher

2 Digi images

3 Digi images
2 Promarker packs (6 pack metallic; 3 pack neon)

3 Digi images

$12 store voucher

£15 store voucher

How fantastic is this!!

I have used a Cute As A Button image on my card, called Kitty Christmas List.  I have coloured my image with Promarkers, and added Liquid Pearls for the snowflakes.  The image and the other circle were cut out using a wonky stitched die from Creative Dies.  My paper is from the DCWV Magical Holidays pack.  I've added corner pearl & gem embellishments and a peel off sentiment.

The large snowflakes are Dress It Up buttons, and the smaller ones are Jolee's.  The little snowmen are also Jolee's

Well I'm sure you'll agree it's an easy theme to follow this month.  Just be sure to also use your Winsor & newton products (promarkers, flex markers, aqua markers, metallic markers or tria markers).



Thanks so much for popping in for a look!

Linda

I am going to pop this card into the following challenges:

I ❤︎ Promarkers Challenge #373: Anything Goes + Christmas
Crafting By Designs: Get Ready For Christmas November Edition
Pearly Sparkles Challenge 35: Merry Christmas
Crafting From The Heart Challenge 231: Anything Goes


1 comment:

  1. This is so cute, Linda - really sweet image and great design! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!